Quakelive Clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would like to apply

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Would like to apply on Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:42 am

Heyas All,

As i've posted on the quake live forums i'd like to apply for clan rail.

I'm a ctf only player, though i could probally do other other styles as well i prefer to have some sort of team play while playing.

That's also why i'm looking for a clan, I don't want a extremely serious ranking game but atleast some fun with people who atleast work together.

I've only recently picked up quake again and joined Quakelive. Though i didn't play quake 3 much back in the day, what i lacked in quake 3 time i definately made up in quake 2. I used to be in a high ranking team in dutchyland.

I really like defensive play, hanging around the base killing the loonies that try to get my teams flag and retrieve the flag if taken.
Though lately i have mostly been playing as roaming player that's imo mostly because there is no team play Smile

My ideal way of playing quakectf would be on voicechat while every clanmember has a "missioN" for example, 1 defender, 1 gets flag, 1 defends flag carrier etc.. Smile

So i'm hoping you guys both have that sorta gameplay going or want to get going and, most importantly think i'm alright enough to join the Rail posse.

So, that's it then i guess,.. i'll stop the rambling now .

--moomin (ingame name is pappamoomin cuz some wanker stole my name,. or atleast used it first)

View user profile

2 Re: Would like to apply on Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:24 pm

Ratware

Admin
OK, have added you as friend, see me online. Very Happy

View user profile

3 Re: Would like to apply on Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:35 am

Griffo

Admin
Smile you have the right attitude m8 looking forward to playing with you soon

View user profile http://rail.forumclan.com

Sponsored content